Reading List

Monday, May 13, 2013

Weekend Wrap-up

It was another relaxing weekend for me, they are my favorite kinds of weekends.


Saturday I went to see the Great Gatsby with some friends from College and Jason. I loved it!!! Leo Dicaprio is soo fantastic, a great choice to play Gatsby. 
We went to the other newer theater in town, and I have to say I was unimpressed. 
I'm a creature of habit, I perfer my Cinemark to the Regal Great Escape. 


Sunday was mother's day here is a throwback picture of me and my mom.
 I was around three years old here, eating some cheese with a stuffed animal ha ha! 
Gotta love all that late 80's Fashion going on in this picture. 


I also went on a lunch date with Jason to good old Olive Garden. 
That place never gets old, you've got to love their Fettucine Alfredo. 

I hope everyone else had a Fantastic Weekend!


Photos by Me via Instagram @koolaidkd09

No comments:

Post a Comment