Reading List

Thursday, May 16, 2013

My Day in Photos & Being comfortable


For days 15 and 16 of Jenni from the blog Story of My Life's "Blog Everyday in May Challenge I've got some pictures and some words for you. The blog assignments are: 

Day 15, Wednesday: A Day in the life (include photos from throughout your typical day - this could be "a photo an hour" if you'd like)

Day 16, Thursday: Something difficult about your "lot in life" and how you're working to overcome it


My Day in Photos

Time to get up.

Fuel for the Day

Tools for doing work

 Hoping for millions with my co-workers

Lunch

3:00pm is for outdoor coffee breaks

The commute home

Pool League with my man

Good night






My lot in Life



     I get scared to say this out loud I probably shouldn't even type it so I don't jinx myself but, things are going pretty good right now. The only thing that is a constant pain in the buns in my life is money. I'd love to have enough to be comfortable, I'd also love the same for all my friends and family, hell it'd be great if the whole world had enough. I've been trying really hard for a year to get a handle on my finances. I want to be able to get married, have a house someday, and possibly a kid or two. 
I'm trying hard to straighten everything out and 
be smart now for the future.  








Picture by Me via Instagram @koolaidkd09






No comments:

Post a Comment