Reading List

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Live For Yourself

Day eight of Jenni from the blog Story of My Life's "Blog Everyday in May Challenge I've made a freebie for you! The blog assignment is: 

Day 8, Wednesday: A piece of advice you have for others. Anything at all.




I've really been trying to embrace this advice for sometime now. I feel like we go through life really focusing on other people; their opinions, their expectations, their guilt.Your life is your life, and as far as I know you only get one, live it how you want to live it. Do what makes you happy. Don't worry about what other people think, don't let other people control you, don't let other people guilt you into things. If you're not happy change something until you are. You cannot control how other people think or feel or act, but you are in charge of you.

*I'm not saying screw absolutely everyone there are important people you need to pay attention to but not everyone. Also, if what you love to do breaks the law or something that's a little different. I was hoping those are common sense but I figured a disclaimer wouldn't hurt.



Photo by: Me via Instagram @koolaidkd09


No comments:

Post a Comment