Reading List

Friday, May 24, 2013

3 Worst Traits


Today's topic from Jenni, from the blog Story of My Life's 



Day 24, Friday: Your top 3 worst traits




My Top Three Worst Traits


1. Over-thinking. 

I'm pretty sure every female does this but I'm pretty bad with it, I get bad anxiety. I am however good at not letting anyone know I'm doing it. Kim Dale inside my brain however, is a nut bag.

2. I get easily Distracted.

I've never been tested for ADD or ADHD, but there is a strong possibility that I have one of them.  I burst out and interrupt people when a random thoughts come to me. I have caught myself zoning out many times. God help any project that I have to do on a computer connected to the internet. Memes derail me.  I know it's just the nature of the internet, but sometimes I get sucked in and sometimes I do what I'm supposed to with fierce passion, it's like my focus is playing Russian roulette everyday. This social media world we live in has screwed my ability to concentrate. We stare at too many overstimulating screens all day.

3. FEAR

In a few of aspects of my life I'm adventurous. I am not afraid of heights or flying, I like thrill rides, I try new unique foods, I even like a good dare, but I find it really hard to leave my comfort zones. I have never lived more than an hour away from my family or hometown and I don't have much of a desire to. I could use a better job but leaving the area and fear of not being able to afford my current life style keeps me here. I should go back to school but the debt I already have from my current degree scares me away from that too. I usually like to wait and let big changes force themselves onto me. Sometimes it's a good I think, I'm usually just being cautious, but sometimes I get really envious of those around me who are living fearlessly, making what they want happen without being afraid to fail.  






Poster By Me via Instagram @koolaidkd09

No comments:

Post a Comment