Reading List

Friday, May 24, 2013

High Five For Friday

Finally, its Friday again!!! Sorry for missing last week, I dropped the ball.  But now here's my weekly link up with Lauren Elizabeth's High Five For Friday.


1. My addiction to FroYo (frozen yogurt) is getting bad,
 especially with a new Yogurtland right by my job.
2. Beautiful Creatures came out Tuesday on DVD. I didn't really like it compared to the book, 
but I want to watch it again and give it another chance. 
3. I am really enjoying the hot summer weather and how pretty nature looks in it. 
4. I am a cat lady with no cats. I make due with the Add-A-Cat app on my phone. 
5. Can't wait for this 4 day weekend, I'm powering through my shortened holiday Friday with tea and some tunes. 



 photo H54Fbutton-triangle_zps678b65ba.jpg

Photos by: me

No comments:

Post a Comment