Reading List

Monday, May 6, 2013

Blog Every Day in May Weekend Catch-up!

Since I make it a point to disconnect and stay away from the computer over the weekend I'm going to have to play catch up with Jenni from the blog Story of My Life's "Blog Everyday in May Challenge.
Days 4, 5, and 6 are:

Day 4, Saturday: Favorite quote (from a person, from a book, etc) and why you love it.

Day 5, Sunday: Publicly profess your love and devotion for one of your blogger friends. What makes them great? Why do you love them? If you don't have blogger friends, talk about a real-life friend or even a family member.

Day 6, Monday: If you couldn't answer with your job, how would you answer the question, 'what do you do'?

Day 4, Saturday:

I've been listening to Florence and The Machine quite a bit lately; one line from the song 
"Dog Days are Over" is my favorite quote right now:
"Happiness hit her like a bullet in the back..."


Sometimes it takes a bullet in the back, to make you realize who & what you really need to be happy.


Day 5, Sunday:

I don't really have any blogger friends yet, there our tons of bloggers that I related to and love but I don't wanna come off like a stalker/creep and write about them so I'll focus on a real-life friend.


This is me with one of my closest and best friends, Anna. I've know Anna since high school. Her older brother and I are the same age, it's through his friendship, that I became Anna's close friend. We first got to know each other when I began tutoring her in Spanish; we were also in the drama club together. Anna is such a kind and magnetic person; she can get along with just about anyone and always brings a good time with her where ever she goes. I know can always count on Anna, our friendship has really made it through the tests of time. We are there for each other as much as we can and I love her like a sister. I've had some of the best times of my life with this girl, and I feel like I owe her the world. 
I appreciate her and our friendship more than I would ever be able to accurately describe. 


Day 6, Monday:

Besides my job, what do I do? I do a lot. 

Most importantly:

I am an artist
I am a photographer
I am a perfectionist
I am a procrastinator
I am a daughter
I am a big and little sister
I am an aunt
I am a godmother
I am a nerd
I am a blogger
I am a friend
I am a girlfriend
I am a lover
I am a fighter
I am funny
I am loud
I am a reader
I am a listener

I wear many "hats".








Photos by Me via Instagram @koolaidkd09



No comments:

Post a Comment