Reading List

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Speaking of Books


It's that time again! When Summer creeps up I usually start to put a book list together for summer reading. In the picture I've taken and posted above I've displayed some of my most favorite books, half of with were in fact read over the summer. I love a good book especially on a lazy summer day, by the pool, on my porch or in the air conditioning. This year I've racked up a hefty list with some suggestions from friends and  with some research. The list is as follow and in no particular order:

Water For Elephants
The Time Traveler's Wife
Are You There Vodka its Me Chelsea (I have a girl crush on Chelsea Handler)
Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang
Wicked
The Son of the Witch
Push
Eat Pray Love
The Life of Pi
The Secret History
Middlesex
The Virgin Suicides
The Book Thief
Fall on Your Knees
The Little Friend
She's Come Undone
Like Water For Chocolate

On my lunch break today I was able to pick up Water For Elephants stay tuned for the review. I love literature suggestions so feel free to comment!! I hope the remainder of your Thursday is magical!


Photo by: Kim Dale

1 comment:

  1. "Like Water for Chocolate" is an excellent read. And each chapter begins with a recipe, so happy cooking as well :]

    - Stef :D

    ReplyDelete