Reading List

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Books For Your Nooks





Hello there! Sorry it's been a few days the holiday made my weekend a little busy. Speaking of which, happy belated Easter; I hope everyone had a great one! I was browsing Etsy this afternoon for inspiration when I came across these gorgeous handmade books. You see today after work I'll be heading over to my good friend Megan's apartment for some book-making.  She has a tinge of spring fever and a very strong urge to create books. Now both of us were visual arts majors at the same college and took a great bookmaking class, but it's not very hard to do, especially for a seasoned artist/crafter. I can't wait to see what we cook up and when I get the chance I'll post pictures.


Top two Photos from: WeeBindery
Bottom two Photos from: KateBlocherBookShop

No comments:

Post a Comment