Reading List

Friday, February 24, 2012

Products I love!


Hey everyone, I've totally been in spring cleaning mode, and the place I find myself obsessed with cleaning the most is my car. I try my hardest with it's up-keep but after winter it's usually an unholy mess. I need a very thorogh detailing on the next extremely warm day but the first thing I did was clean out all the garabage, and buy this air freshner from bath and body works!

This is a Leopard print Peace sign Slatkin & Co. SCENTPORTABLE®. It came with the Scent Vanilla Coconut. I also bought an "Island Margarita" scented refill. Hopefully these last quite a while, but they are rather inexpensive. Much cheaper than I thought they would be when I first saw them. The freshener with scent included will run you about $6.50, and the refills are $5. They come in all kinds of shapes and colors, I'm probably gonna to get my mom the lady bug shaped one it's so cute! Go check em out and pick one up for a try, Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment