Reading List

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

DIY Tuesday: New Uses for Old Tees.

Hello it's DIY Tuesday again! I've been majorly slacking in th blog world, reading them more then posting them. But I've finally decided to try some crafts I've found on Pinterest. I love the idea of reusing t-shirts. T-shirt fabric is so comfy and very versatile, so I dug out some old shirts and got to crafting.

First I made a Headband using instructions from the blog CraftSnob.


I also made a Scarf from another Floral T-shirt using the instruction from P.S. I Made This.

Here's me wearing the Finished products! These were very fun and easy, and no sewing required. I used a glue gun to attach the flower to the headband.

I hope you enjoyed these and give them a try. I get lots of compliments when I wear them. Everyone loves them even more when you tell them you made them yourself. Happy Crafting!


First photo from: craftsnob.com. Second photo from: psimadethis.com. Final photo by: Me!


2 comments:

  1. That headband is seriously cute! I bet t-shirt material wouldn't give the wearer a headache either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wearing it all day so far no Headache! :)

    ReplyDelete