Reading List

Friday, July 5, 2013

High Five For Friday


Finally, its Friday again!!! Here's my weekly link up with Lauren Elizabeth's High Five For Friday.
It's been a strange week with the Fourth of July being on a Thursday, and There was a power outage at work that lead to an unexpected afternoon off for me.


1. It's official Me and Jason have been a couple for one whole year!
2. My co-worker Santina has been away in Europe for two weeks 
we toilet papered her cube for her return LOL.
3. After a power outage at work I got to go home and swim in my pool,
 this little butterfly was watching me.
4. Thursday is a weird day for the 4th of July but we laid low and watched fireworks at a friends.
I love the ones that twinkle after they go off. 
5.Today is one of my favorite co-worker, Beata's last day at my office, I'll miss her tons!



 photo H54Fbutton-triangle_zps678b65ba.jpg

Photos by: me via Instagram @koolaidkd09


No comments:

Post a Comment