Reading List

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Extended Weekend Wrap-up

I've been in summer mode and totally slacking on blogging. This past weekend was a long one for me I had Friday and yesterday off and I went Camping in New York! Here's some Pictures!

That's our little red tent.

Canada was just across the Lake

Jason was in charge of fires, he keep em neat and roaring.

Relaxing after setting up camp.

That canopy really saved us Saturday cause it rained on and off all day.

Right at home.

Mmm alcoholic beverages.

We did a little sight-seeing in Alexandria Bay before the rain on Saturday. It was dreary, but a lovely area any how.


Sunday was nice out again but we packed up early and headed out. Jason took me to visit his grandparents, since they live in Syracuse. We got home in good time, unpacked and then went swimming. It has been super hot around here.

It was very hard to head back to work today, but this week is short without Monday, and next week is a short week because of the 4th of July, so I can't complain too much :)

Photos by Me via Instagram @koolaidkd09

No comments:

Post a Comment