Reading List

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

DIY Tuesday: Having a "Ball" With Centerpieces...

Hello Hello! I've been busy, busy, busy, crafting again. But this time I've created lovely lil centerpieces. My good friend Rachael is getting married in Oct. I'm her maid of honor, and therefore in charge of her bridal shower. I've been researching weddings, and all sorts of DIY projects for the occasions, as well as just for me. A common theme I've found and fallen in love with is canning jars. They are everywhere nowadays especially in wedding decor. So I decided to whip up my own take on them, with lots of inspiration from the thousands of different ways to decorate with canning jars, that I've come across.


Here's the standard Ball canning jars that I used.


Since Rachael's wedding colors are blue and yellow I spray painted the jars "ford" blue. Then, I picked up some artificial yellow flowers. White flowers are in there for a neutral filler.


Lastly I found some light blue ribbon in with my crafting goodies and Presto! I give you centerpieces. I hope you enjoy this post as much as I enjoyed making these!


Photos by: Me



No comments:

Post a Comment