Reading List

Monday, June 3, 2013

Weekend Wrap-up

Having Memorial Day off really threw me for a loop last week. I totally dropped the ball on blogging, I've been a bit under the weather and I was just too tired to really blog. This weekend was nice I actually had to take a sick day Thursday so it was a really weird week and seemed like another long weekend.


I finally got an Aloe plant this past week I've wanted one for a while, it's a very low-care plant and 
I like that if I get sun burn I can crack open a leaf and get some natural relief :) 



It was super hot all weekend I was totally ready with my tank tops and dollar store sunglasses. 



My new addiction is blueberry waffles and cream cheese and 
not just for breakfast I can eat them all day. 
P.S. I love my Antro initial mug


This past week I got my hair done the way I've wanted for a while a little blond underneath in the front, and through my bangs, I also got a little summer trim. This pic was taking Sunday after I got ready to go to a christening. My boyfriend's niece got baptized and we are now her Godparents. 
I got the dress I'm wearing just for the occasion from Lane Bryant. 



Photos By Me via Instagram @koolaidkd09

No comments:

Post a Comment