Reading List

Friday, April 19, 2013

High Five for Friday

This Friday I'm reflecting on my week and Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth's High Five For Friday

1. Monday I was taking selfies and fawning over my new glasses.
2. Tuesday: I've been reading Beautiful Creatures for a little while now, I'm very close to done. I'll have to check the movie out even though I've been hearing it wasn't that great. 
3. Wednesday: I am loving this Flip Flop weather and totally wishing I was on the beach pictured on my Old Navy Flops.
4. Thursday was pay day and I OVERLY treated my self to some retail therapy. I love my new Pink Sangria candle and candle holder from Bath and Body Works.
5. Friday (today) I've been working on a little recipe book project all week, I finally put it together this morning. I designed all the inserts to fit into a 4x6 photo album. 

 photo H54Fbutton-triangle_zps678b65ba.jpg

Photos by: me

No comments:

Post a Comment